At the end of the course, beginner students should try to:
- play sound effects when sending and receiving messages.
- press enter in the chat box to send messages instead of clicking the send button.
At the end of the course, advanced students should try to:
- enforce unique usernames.
- display a list of active users.
- display a message when a user enters or leaves a room.
- have the ability to view more chat history.
- Html is the markup language that we use to structure and give meaning to our web content, for example defining paragraphs, headings, and datatables, or embedding images and videos in the page.
- CSS is a language of style rules that we use to apply styling to our HTML content, for example setting background colors and fonts, and laying out our content in multiple columns.